3D product configurators are a new technology that has revolutionized the way companies present and sell their products. This software allows customers to personalize and view their products in 3D. Configurator allows you to view all possible variants of the product, making customization easy. It also displays the current price of the product based on the customizations customers have applied to it.
This article will cover all aspects of 3d product configurator and how to make the most of them. Customers can view the product in 360° preview. These features will improve their shopping experience and increase their satisfaction.
Where Can 3D Product Configurators Be Applied?
- Online Advertising
Online Ads can contain configurators. This will increase viewer engagement.
- Trade Show Exhibits
With configurators, you don’t have to take large display items with you to trade shows. You can instead use 3D Configurator for them to be highlighted.
Ecommerce and any product website can use this feature to provide detailed visuals to customers.
What Industries Can 3d Product Configurators Be Useful?
A few industries, particularly the following, could benefit from 3D configurators:
- Luxurious goods
- Real estate
- Interior design and furnishings
What Can A 3D Configurator Do For Your Business?
It helps to make marketing and advertising more engaging, by creating virtual showrooms, increasing the time users spend on your site, and impressing customers through its personalization capabilities.
This increases sales and revenue by increasing the quality of leads and providing accurate price quotations. Customers are also less likely to take too long to sell final products.
Customer experience is enhanced by allowing customers to personalize products in 360 degrees. This includes enabling features such as zoom, rotation, and detailed customization.
Automated workflows increase productivity and reduce product returns.
This simplifies product development by enabling companies to produce on-demand products. It also helps to track customer behavior, boost marketing speed, and allow testing of products before investing in production money.
It’s easier for your sales team to sell personalized products. According to research, 36% of customers prefer to buy customized products. Sales teams should explain the benefits of personalization using a 3D configurator.
B2B Vs. C2C Configurators
Companies that are primarily focused on B2B sales can use 3D configurator software to give details to their customers about the items they desire. Companies that sell products directly to customers can also have a 3D configurator installed on their websites. This allows them to offer product options, personalization, and more.
It offers a variety of business-centric features that can increase productivity, such as:
- Analytics of product development, manufacturing, and marketing
- Integrate seamlessly with another online sales platform
- It provides print-on-demand services that allow customers to customize products, buy pre-configured products, and then deliver them from one platform.
- High-quality product images
- ERP integration (Enterprise Resource Planning), to integrate ERP software.
Benefits Of Using 3D Configurators In Business-To-Business (B2B)
- Sales increase
- Increased interest and engagement will convert potential customers to loyal ones
- Updates and product descriptions
- Sales cycles are shorter
- Customer satisfaction
Benefits Of Using 3D Configurators Business-To-Consumer (B2C)
- Increase sales and engagement
- This leads to increased website traffic and attracted potential customers
- Its features turn potential customers into loyal customers
- Customer satisfaction increases
What Features Should You Look For Before You Invest In A 3D Product Configurator?
- Multiple design options like texture, patterns, colors, etc.
- There are many configuration options
- Speed boosting
- Support for tablets and smartphones, as well as desktops
- Lock element feature: To lock the design area or element
- Multi-design support such as the front, side, and back.
- Drag and Drop feature
- For easy customization, tap, and use